Sattu Aata 500g - Organic
- Sattu has become an integral part of Bihari cuisine and has also made its way across India.
- It is affordable, easily accessible, rich in protein, required less cooking time, and ensured a full stomach.
- It is popularly used in â€˜Littiâ€™, â€˜Sattu ka Parathaâ€™, as a summer cooler and a digestive.
- High in fibre, calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium, this Sattu Atta mix is a powerful superfood packed with minerals and plant proteins.
- It is popularly consumed with water as a summer cooler, a digestive, and is ideal for diabetics because of a low glycemic index.
Returns are accepted by the company if the items received are not as described or if they are damaged.
Returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery and if accepted, the refund will be processed in 10 working days and will be returned to the original mode of payment.
Name Of Manufacturer/ Packer/ Importer
Country of Origin
Our Better Planet Private Limited